Board exams 2021: Tips for class X and XII students to prepare & perform well
The board exams are just around the corner and this is the crucial time when all you students must be engrossed in your books and syllabus. According to the recent announcement, CBSE board exams have been scheduled to commence from May 4 and will last till June 10, 2021. With this, the estimated date for the declaration of the results is by July 15. This means that you don’t have much time to plug your loopholes and strengthen your academic weak areas. Only through the apt study strategy and planning, you can achieve the desired percentile in the board exams.
So, to help you out, mentioned here are some highly essential & useful tips that can accelerate your chances of attaining a top position in the board exams. Read these tips further-
- Manage and master time- The biggest tip to achieve success in boards is to manage time smartly. Since there are different sections in the board exam, you need to give each section the needed time. Knowledge of the topics and the confidence to attempt them correctly will greatly affect the time taken to get through each section.
- Build a good and stable study space- To study well and with absolute concentration, you need to look for a space that’s calm and noiseless. It should have minimum distractions around like TV, music system etc. Note that, the chosen place must have a stable Wi-Fi connection to let you study online smoothly and to keep yourself motivated, you can stick posters of motivational & inspirational quotes. Not to forget, go easy on your cell usage & social networking time to stay clear of distractions.
- Engage in physical activities- Sitting at one place for long hours and studying within the confines of home for months can turn into emotional exhaustion. So, to keep your mental state balanced, you must engage yourself in physical activities like exercising, swimming, playing outdoor games or simply taking a brisk walk for an hour regularly. It will keep you rejuvenated and stress-free.
- Do not omit revision- Doing revision both at the time of preparing and performing is inevitable. At the time when you are preparing, make sure to keep revising what you’ve learnt at the end of each week. Do not leave it for the eleventh hour. If there are any weak areas then make efforts to work on them and turn them into your strengths. And, at the time of performing in the exam, keep 10 minutes aside for revising the whole answer sheet. The revision will avoid your silly mistakes at least.
- Seek support when needed- You don’t have to hesitate or feel shy in seeking support from your mentors, friends and family. If you are stuck with something important, you can always approach your faculty, while doing combine studies with a friend can also help in solving your problems. Family can be big support if you are feeling low in spirits.
Thus, you must keep all the above-discussed tips in mind in order to prepare well and give your best performance in the board exams 2021. All the best!