Board Exams 2021 - Know how to study smartly in COVID-19 pandemic
It’s been around 9 months and COVID-19 pandemic is still in our lives majorly affecting the students of class X and XII. If you are in any of these classes, then you know how difficult it must be getting for you to study and concentrate. So, to not only pacify you but also to help you perform to your best, we have discussed a few tips further that can assist you in studying effectively during this time.
- Master time- The foremost tip to study smartly is to be the master of time. True that each of the sections in the board exams is designed with utmost fairness keeping in mind different students. So, it's all about keeping an eye on the time-consuming sections and the ones that won’t take much time. Note that confidence here plays a major role, so you need to be not only confident but also have knowledge of managing the time. You must know that time taking questions must be attempted at last and the quick ones must be answered first.
- Choose a calm corner to study- In this pandemic time when there is a hustle-bustle all around, you need to look for the place and that is worth studying for. The corner has to be calm and stable so that you are able to concentrate better with no diversion & disturbance. To keep yourself motivated, you can paste the posters of some influential personalities with their quotes. Make sure to choose a study corner away from the television and music system.
- Exercise is essential- It is essential to workout especially during COVID-19 pandemic in order to stay healthy and boost your immune system. True that these Corona days of confinement must have left you mentally exhausted but with a little workout every day, you can refresh yourself and get fresh energy and study effectively.
- Revision is inevitable- When it comes to studying smartly, this point cannot be overlooked. You must always keep some spare time to revise what you have written in the answer sheet. During the practice sessions, you must program yourself to finish the exam ten minutes early so that you are able to revise your answers. This will cut on the post-exam anxiety and also, you will be able to edit and correct wherever needed.
- Take help- You don’t have to feel embarrassed or shy before seeking help from your coach, teacher or for that matter, even your family member. Everyone understands the current tough pandemic situation and it is sure that nobody will step back to help you. It’s perfectly okay to call your friend and discuss your lows or go out with your family for a change. Remember, parents and friends can be the best choice to lift your mood and spirits.
So, now when you know these essential and highly important board exam tips, you must follow them all. As far as board exam dates for 2021 are concerned, the final dates are still not out. Until then, you must work harder to achieve your desired result in class X and XII boards. All the best!